Push Along Pavement & Concrete Saw
The K-pact is a light-weight, manoeuvrable machine you must have! It is durable and rugged, the perfect machine for sawing floors, roads, footpaths, decorative sawing, outlining patches and many other small concrete cutting jobs.
- A rugged, compact and portable saw. A 6mm lasercut & folded structural baseplate provides maximum rigidity.
- Depth of cut is controlled by a gas filled strut, operated by a hand lever. This enables easy blade lowering & cutting depth control.
- Handlebar mounted controls provide convenient operation of cutting depth lever, water supply & stop switch.
- Large Rear Wheels for manoeuvrability on any surface
- Folding Handlebar Assembly allows portability and height adjustment
- Folding Guide Bar provides cutting accuracy
- Bladeshaft and Bearings 32mm
- Blade Capacity 400mm and Bore Size 25.4mm with drive pin will accept up to 10mm thick abrasive blades.
- Engine standard 9 hp Honda (available with optional 9 hp Robin engine)
- Max cutting depth 150mm
- Weights and Dimensions Uncrated 70 kg L — 690mm W — 480mm H — 640mm