MAKINEX is an Australian owned, global company that provides innovative solutions to the construction, hire and rental, landscaping, flooring and related industries. We design, manufacture and distribute unique products that vastly increase productivity, saving time and physical effort. Our products provide contractors and tradespeople with a better way to do their jobs – faster, safer and easier.
THE MAKINEX JACKHAMMER TROLLEY is a versatile demolition tool that removes floor tiles, parquetry, and mortar beds. It can also prepare surfaces by removing residue from tile beds and concrete floors. Remove floor tiles, vinyl and cork up to 6 times faster.
JACKHAMMER TROLLY SPECIFICATIONS AND COMPATIBILITY
POWERED HAND TRUCK
The ultimate materials handling lift & load solution.
THE MAKINEX PHT-140 is a universal materials handling solution that enables one person operation to safely lift and load small equipment or bulky goods weighing up to 140kg. It provides a quick and easy alternative to using a forklift or tailgate loader and can be used in workshops, warehouses, factories, depots, distribution companies and rental yards.
CHALLENGE ON THE JOB?
- There has to be a better way to lift heavy objects
- Back injuries from lifting
- Being able to lift 140kg piece of machinery into the back of my van
- Allows 1 person to lift up to 140kg
- Quick & easy alternative to forklift/tail gate loader, no licence required
- Multiple attachments allows you to lift various heavy objects easily
- Safer and more efficient working environment
- Reduced workplace injuries
- Staff efficiency, three person job now a one person job
- Clip on clip off battery
|Dimensions||Weight||Hook Weight||Fork Weight|
|1925 mm x 755 mm x 265mm||44kg||1.6kg||20kg|
|Lift Capacity||Lift Height (with hook attachment)||Lift Height (with fork attachment)||Power|
|Up to 140kg||300mm up to 1900mm||Ground level up to 1550mm||18V lithium rechargeable|
Hose 2 Go
THE HOSE 2 GO has a constant flow of water that allows you to suppress the dust when cutting, core drilling and grinding concrete. Once the user has filled the unit from a tap it’s ready to go, giving the user up to 30 mins of constant flowing water. Cutting, washing or drilling, the Hose 2 Go provides a water supply without the need to manually pump to maintain pressure.
CHALLENGE ON THE JOB?
- Getting a constant flow of water for dust suppression
- Tanks being too heavy to move around
- Tanks breaking down
- Running out of battery power
- No pump which means greater reliability
- No complicated electrics to breakdown
- No need to manually pump for water pressure you need
- On the job dust suppression – easy and simple
- Up to 30 mins constant flow of water
- Portable only weighs 20kg so you can use it anywhere